Friday, January 30, 2015

Zoe Raglan Top

Back last year I had the chance to test the Zoe top by Liola Patterns and I just realized that I never blogged about it. Something to do with kids starting school and life getting crazy. So here it is...
It is a great and easy sew and oh so comfortable. I loved the curved hem line and the pleats on the sleeve...just something a little unique and different for your basic raglan. I also loved that the sleeves and hem line were long enough without me having to alter it...something nice for this long torsoed/long armed gal. It however, would be rather easy to make it without the pleats if you want just a basic shirt.  Really if you are looking for an easy to follow pattern for a basic comfortable shirt, you should check out the Zoe.
Photos thanks to my 11 year old:)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...